Thank you for your interest in employment at Cornerstone Academy. We are currently accepting applications for the following:
Principal for K-12 grades for the 2015-2016 school year.
· Master’s Degree required
· At least 5+ years of teaching experience
· Current certification in this state, certifiable, or obtain certification within two years of employment
· Commitment to continuous improvement and excellence
· Understanding of classical education preferred
· Prior instructional leadership experience and extensive knowledge of effective instructional pedagogies
· Demonstrated success in a mentoring/coaching capacity
· Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to clearly and concisely explain complex data to others
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
· Professional and courteous approach to working with various constituency groups including external vendors, teachers, other staff members and administrators
· Exceptional ability to develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationships
· Committed Christ-follower
· Active member of a local Bible believing church
Please send resume and teacher application to Amber Livingston firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no other open positions at this time. Please complete the appropriate application below for future consideration.