Objectives & Standards
In the programs and teaching at all levels, as well as through extracurricular activities and examples set by faculty and staff, Cornerstone Academy strives to:
- Teach all subjects in the curriculum as parts of an integrated whole with the Scripture at the center (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- Provide a clear model of biblical Christian life through the school staff and board (Matthew 22:37-40).
- Encourage every student to begin to develop a personal relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-20).
- Emphasize grammar, logic, and rhetoric as applicable in all subjects. (Grammar is to be understood as the fundamental rules and data of each subject. Logic is to be understood as the ordered relationship of particulars in each subject. Rhetoric is to be understood as the means by which the grammar and logic of each subject may be expressed clearly.)
- Encourage every student to develop a love for learning and to achieve maximum academic potential.
- Provide an orderly and secure atmosphere conducive to maintaining these standards.