The first step for enrollment is to mail the appropriate Application for Admission (below) with the appropriate application fee per student to Cornerstone Academy. Depending on the grade level of the student who is applying, reference forms should be taken to the appropriate persons. Your file will be complete when all requested forms are returned. Applications will be accepted from January 1st for the coming fall term. Family interviews will be scheduled in early March. You will be notified if you are on a waiting list. Additional applications will be accepted after March 15th and reviewed on a case by case basis if space is available.
To make your application package complete, please include the following:
- The appropriate application and application fee per student for the desired program. Receipt of the application fee does not guarantee admission to Cornerstone Academy, as admission is dependent upon the result of a family interview and space availability. This application fee is refundable only if your child is not accepted into the program.
- A copy of the most recent achievement test scores if available
- Report cards from the most recent quarter and the previous year
- Reference forms if applicable to the grade.
Please mail application packages to Cornerstone Academy, PO Box 357430, Gainesville, FL 32635.
Applications for Admission for 2015 – 2016
There is a $100 per student Application Fee that is to be submitted with the Application for Admission.
- 2016-2017 applications click below
- Kindergarten 4: (8:15 to noon)
- Logic & Rhetoric:
A la Carte Admission for Homeschool Students
There is a $100 per student Application Fee that is to be submitted with the Application for Admission to the a lá carte Classes.
For all programs the Application Fee will be returned to you should your student not be accepted by Cornerstone Academy. Once you have paid this fee, should you change your mind about your desire to have your student at Cornerstone, the fee is non-refundable.