Cornerstone Academy uses a variety of print and electronic media to help students obtain the information that they need about colleges and scholarships. Below are links that will prove helpful:
General College Planning Links:
- Florida Academic Counseling and Tracking for Students
- www.CollegePlan.org – College planning.
- Preparing for Life after High School
Technical School Links:
Community College Links:
4-Year College and University Links:
- US Universities, By State
- US News College Search
- On-Line College Fair
- College Board’s College Search
- Columbia International University
- Patrick Henry College
- Gutenberg College
- Liberty University
- Hillsdale College
- John Brown University
- New Saint Andrews College
- Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Regent University
- Southeastern University
Financial Aid and Scholarship Links:
- Bright Futures
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid -FAFSA on the web.
- US News Financial Aid Site
- Wired Scholar
- FastWeb – All types of financial aid.
- FinAid – Sources of aid, financial aid calculator.
- College Board
- www.SRNexpress.com – Scholarship resource network
- US Department of Education information
- www.ETS.org – Educational Testing Service for on-line help with SATs
- www.Review.com – College rank information.
- www.ChristianColleges.com – College search, Christian athletic programs.
- www.CollegeNet.com – College search, scholarships, financial aid.
- http://www.aamc.org/start.htm – Wealth of info re: medical school applications.
- www.NCES.ed.gov/ipeds/cool – US Dept of Education – college search.
- www.CBNet.com – College admissions, profiles, financial aid facts.
- www.Embark.com/ – Search, careers and majors, tips on preparing for college.
- www.CampusTours.com – Virtual campus tours.
- www.Petersons.com – Exploring colleges, study abroad programs
- Liberal Arts Colleges
- www.UCAS.ac.uk – United Kingdom universities and college admission services.
- http://www.aucc.ca/index_e.htmll – Canadian colleges and universities.
- www.Petersons.com – Information on summer opportunities and programs
- www.SummerFun.com – Summer Discover at UCLA, UCSB, UCSD, Michigan, Georgetown, UVA or Cambridge.
- www.OxbridgePrograms.com – The Oxford Tradition, pre college programs at Oxford University.
- www.Explo.org – Exploration Summer Programs at Yale University.